Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just a quickie for now...

as I am busy busy busy - but what else is new?   I have rejoined 'Deviant Art', it's a place I couldn't get to for awhile because when we had no internet, the library was our source of surfing pleasure.  They blocked DA and so for months, I was unable to get on to the site.  Anyway, I was going through the site seeing what was new etc and I came across a few users who just blew me away.  One of them is simfonic and you can find her here:


http://simfonic.deviantart.com/


On her profile is where I found my new background for this blog.  It's a little hard to see it as I still have to tweak it a bit to get it to lay just right but I wanted to post the image so you could see it.


Is it not just absolutely beautiful?  I am so envious of this shot.  If you get a chance, check out her profile you will be amazed ;)

Gotta run for now have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment