Thursday, October 28, 2010

OMG Do you remember these?

Just in time for the spooky season. We restarted going through our over 400 movies to see if we could find some movies that we hadn't watched in awhile. That led to looking movies up online that we couldn't remember the names of - thank GOD for IMDB and You Tube lol. Here's a couple I was almost embarrassed to admit I know well ;)

THE BOOGENS

EVILSPEAK

DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK

WOLFEN

CHUD


     

  




Those all have You Tube links so you can just click on the name and go check out a few of the snippets ;)  These however do not so you will have to look them up yourself if you want to see them ;)

Creature
The Monster of Bikini Beach
Q
Ginger Snaps
Horror Express
The Thing with Two Heads
I spit on your grave
Dead Heat
The Willies
Don't Look in the Basement
The people under the stairs




So I leave you with George Clooney as I go to try and finish up my new kit ;)  I will be back with some of my favorite horror movies tomorrow I hope ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment