Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And the Hummingbirds aren't the only ones looking to get into the act

**This post has been moved from it's original location on my Scrap Blog - The Espresso Scrap Shoppe. It was posted on September 28th so if you read it there then yes this one is redundant lol


Apparently we must have the Dr Dolittle house. Every critter imaginable seems to find their way onto our property and gets a lot closer than one would expect. This big guy actually let me lie down not two feet from him to take this photo:



This one wanted to be a part of everything so bad that he actually flew into our house and sat at our window:



I still think he was happy when Alex opened the window for him though ;)




Now I can't tell whether this little beauty thinks he is a Hummingbird or if he wants us to believe he is one, but he ain't foolin' me - I KNOW that he is a butterfly ;)



Now onto some of the real gems I found while out and about at the local Goodwill and Hope Centers. Take a look at some of the diamonds in the rough and just plain cheap cuties I found:


This little cutie cost me only 25 cents and I think he's adorable:



This one cost me $1 and anyone who collects these knows I got an awesome deal on him:



This used bench cost me $25, it's faded, banged up etc but I have been wanting one forever so into the back of the van it went ;)




When I was done - about 3 hours later - it looked like this:



This bookcase was nice and big and made of real wood. I had been looking for one like this for a long time and for $20 it was mine:




Do you recognize it? It's the same one my cuties are sitting on in the photo above ;)




All of the binders aren't supposed to be there, but for now as I re-organize, that is where they will stay.

I have a bunch more to show you and still have a few projects in progress but it's after midnight already here and 6am comes around fast.Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment